Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Let's get down to business

A friend told me this past weekend that I need to consider writing down all of the random thoughts, metaphors, similes, parodies, soliloquies, sonnets, stories and babbling that comes out of my mouth. He said people could be interested in reading it. I guess I am silly enough to believe that is true.

So today I am embarking on a hopefully successful journey of "here is the shit that I have to say." Maybe you will like it; maybe you won't. Maybe I will have guest columnists and invite my wise-ass friends to provide social satire and diatribes about whatever relevant pop-culture phenomenons they would like to pick on. Feel free to love it, feel free to tell me I suck balls. A well thought-out, venomous "this is what I think as a heartfelt, yet very angry response" to my comments are sometimes welcome and always funny.

In the end, if even 20 people end up reading this babble I will be happier than R. Kelly at a high school prom.

No comments:

Post a Comment