Monday, August 10, 2009

All of the ladies love some CAK

This weekend was a great one for the world of sports. Why? Because for 72 beautiful hours all of America is transfixed on Akron/Canton, Ohio. The Bridgestone Tournament (held at the unbelievable Firestone Country Club) certainly not the centerpiece of the weekend, saw Tiger Brown capture his 70th victory on the PGA tour. But wait, Tiger Brown? Don't you mean Woods? Yes, technically they are the same person; I, however, chose to change his last name to Brown. Why you ask? Well because Tiger, like James, Bobby and Chris Brown, beats the shit out of everyone around him. It's only fitting.




The "other thing that happened this weekend" in Canton was, of course, the Pro Football HOF inductions, parade, rib burnoff and any other public excuses for Ohioans to be shirtless outside. I love my hometown and fellow brethren, but no other group of people in this world (except for those unfortunate souls who don't OWN shirts) are shirtless more often that Ohio residents. It's both awesome and gross and sometimes awesomely gross.



Advertise your small business on his back. Call now!

Even though I spent most of my weekend enjoying the beautiful weather, I was still able to catch glimpes of Canton on the tube. Although downtown Canton (and for the record because I am fair, parts of Akron) is absolutely terrifying, it's nice to see the city get its due for one of the best claim to fames in all of the world. It's definitely better than a small Chinese city who erected (pun intented) the largest penis in the world.



"Horry morry! Dat iz a rarge peenerse!"

Overall today, I am feeling the pressure of work, of moving and just the sheer amount of stuff I have to take care of in the next 3 days. Couple that with my car breaking and I am just a sad sap who loves to whine. Anyway, more better (yes, I said it) things to come later this week, including:




Who do I have a man crush on?




Manatee Week on Fox beats Shark week ratings! and...




My new fun game: Does it pee standing up or sitting down!



Until then....Seeyah!

What I'm laughing at right now: This video is a compilation of different people with hilarious laughs - the catch is they all Skype each other and laugh at the other ones laughing. The grandpa (from Dad at the Comedy Barn fame) is HYSTERICAL and so is the red headed kid with the Ipod earphones.



No comments:

Post a Comment